Our Mugen Lower Titanium Shock Pin Screws are designed to remove the concern of forgetting your shock pin set screw and having your arm dangling before the race is over. This pin screw set offers 2 left and 2 right-handed threaded pin screws with a 5.5mm socket head so you only need to grab one wrench when taking your shocks off. As if that wasn't enough already, we also included the Avid innovated center-drilled hole for easy docking of your calipers while measuring your shock lengths.
- Two of these screws are left-hand threaded so you screw them in by turning your wrench counter-clockwise. If you place your car on your pit table in front of you and you have the front end facing you, you put the left-hand threaded screw in the left arm. If you spin the car around so the rear is facing, you put the left-hand threaded screw in the left arm. The reason for this is because the action of the arm going up and down places enough leverage on the pin screw that it can unscrew your shock screw in those vital long mains.
- It is recommended to not use a left-hand threaded screw in an arm that you already threaded with a right-hand threaded screw. The threads will not have much material to grab on.
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium
- 2 Left-hand, 2 Right-hand threaded pin screws per set. Left-hand thread pin screws are laser marked.
- Center-drilled to locate calipers for precise shock length and droop measurements.
- Use the same 5.5mm hex driver for shock tops and bottom mounts.
- Fits Mugen 8th scale vehicles.
- Each package includes 4 lower shock mount screws (2 LH, 2 RH) and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.